Our dossier is safely in Ethiopia. There haven't been any new referrals for other families in our agency, so we are still #9 on the list, but I can feel more coming soon. Our new friends who inspired our Ethiopia adoption and have graciously shared much wisdom with us are traveling today to pick up their daughter. She is about 7-8 months old and is so beautiful. We can't wait to see her. The time is coming very soon when we will definitely be stepping up our involvement with our church as far as their ministries with Ethiopia and also sharing more of our adoption journey publicly. We hope to have a couple of fund raisers to collect donations for the two orphanages used by our agency, HOPE and SELE ENAT.
Please pray for Mat and Stacey Truman. They have waited a year to have Gracie Ayantu placed in their arms. Which, in the end, is really what it's all about!
Friday, May 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Hello! A fellow IAN family here. I just found your blog on our yahoo group. Congrats that you are on the waiting list!!! I look forward to following your journey!
As one who grew up in Colorado, I laughed out loud at your Casa Bonita post. I san still hear my mother complaining about the food and being baffled about why anyone wouldn't think it wasn't the most amazing place on Earth :). Wonder if I still have Black Bart's Cave memorized?
Post a Comment