Tuesday, September 29, 2009
Perfect
Since I haven't been posting any news from the home front I thought I would just do a few pics of what's been going on here these last few months. I love these kiddos so much. They are a joy and are just absolutely perfect in my eyes. As I wait for time to pass until we can travel to bring home baby #4, I am reminded of how much mystery surrounded each one of these little guys entry into our family. How I anticipated each of their births and just couldn't wait to meet them. Each one was well worth the wait and I know that a few years from now I will have the same attitude about little Selah! My children rock my world and I could never imagine life without them. Here we have first lost teeth photos, first day of first grade photos, and some memories of a very short summer. 








Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
you have a beautiful family - we love you! :)
I feel like your babies are my babies.. I love you!!
Post a Comment