Friday, January 29, 2010

Yup...



Yup...this pretty much sums it up for me at this point. I really have difficulty attempting to do anything else but stare at this face, and then kiss it again and again...sigh

7 comments:

michelle said...

YUP! I totally understand, what a doll! I want to see a photo of all the kiddos together. . . if you get a break for kissing this cute face : D

Amber said...

Anne I can't believe the change I see in your daughter since you first posted her picture. She is amazing and I can see why you can't stop kissing her. Love does wonders doesn't it...
Amber

The Andersons said...

TOTALLY understand. cannot believe this is the same little thing I got to hold back in June! She looks amazing.

Dardi said...

Anne, she is absolutely beautiful!! My husband just came around the corner & stopped dead in his tracks! :o) Precious, precious, precious...

one + one said...

Yup. I would do the same! She is gorgeous!!

The Rice Family said...

Love the picture! So Cute!

The Rice Family said...

Love the picture! So Cute!