Monday, December 15, 2008


Elijah, cozy by the fire.


"Frosty"...Frosty didn't live long.
I think he melted the next day...Thumpity, thump, thump!


Die hard snow people...not me.

I love winter! I never thought I would say that. I must have been very cold as a child. Possible because I refused to dress warmly, but I really hated winter. As a teen I even had a strange reaction to the cold. If I was too cold I would break out into hives!! Now I just love the cozy feel of our home. I love seeing my children playing in the snow. I love breaking out my boots and hats and scarves! I love Christmas! I'm so emotional during the Holiday season, from Halloween throughout Easter. I love being with family and eating and baking and singing and eating some more. I love when it's 10 below out side and you can't even run your dirty diapers out to the trash without freezing to death and then you come inside and it's toasty! I love that my kids don't run in and out of the house all day. I love that I don't have to do yard work. It's a good feeling to love anything about a season because usually I just whine, whine, whine about every temperature change. But, THIS YEAR, I have changed my attitude!!

No comments: