Sunday, December 21, 2008

Ryan and I will be celebrating our 12 year anniversary on December 25. We love having had a Christmas wedding. This photo is of us on our honey moon in Sicily. We were so young. I was only 18 and Ryan was 21. We were very nervous (we had only dated a week before we got engaged and we were married a month later). So to travel to a foreign country for the first time with a person you are still trying to get to know is interesting. But that's just how we roll. We follow our hearts and jump head first into that next adventure and never look back. I think 12 years proves that. It has been an amazing and sometimes nutty journey, but if I knew my life was going to end soon I would have absolutely no regrets or feel that I missed out on anything. I love you Ryan and I am so proud to live this life and be your wife and friend.

No comments: