Monday, October 19, 2009
Okay, A Little Sweat
So our case went to court and apparently some paperwork was missing. We are hoping that the issue will be resolved and we will have something to celebrate tomorrow. Keep posted, we will let you all know as soon as we find out. Thank you for your continued prayers. We know that despite each little challenge we face we will soon have our little Selah in our arms.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Praying everything gets resolved quickly! Selah will soon be a Carson!
It seems that there was a lot of positive comments on the forum today concerning this happening before. I hope you have a similar story tomorrow and can let families that may experience this in the future know that these things may happen but CAN be overcome! Thoughts for you guys!
-Heather
#13 Baby Girl
I saw the good news on the forum today, Anne. Just wanted to say congrats!! I saw her precious picture as well. She is a doll. I know you all are so proud.
Amanda King
Post a Comment