Saturday, October 10, 2009

Seven


Can someone please tell me how this happens? How seven years pass so quickly. The twins are seven tomorrow. What can I say...they are spectacular! I simply can not believe they are mine. I couldn't believe it when the ultra-sound technician told me there were two babies on the screen, and I can't believe how special and wonderful those two babies are. They are growing into such beautiful little people. They are so filled with life and love. Aria is the kind of child you marvel at because she is so talented and beautiful. I sometimes just hold her and wonder how this sweet little "kitten" came into my life. She is everything a girl should be. She's very shy, but has a strong, sassy side that I love. She loves to make people laugh and is quite the comedian. Elijah is truly a young gentlemen. He has a heart of gold. He is so mild and gentle and kind. He is so handsome and very much the ladies man. He always thinks of others first and protects the feelings of those around him. He also has a wild party animal side that totally cracks me up.

I love you so much sweet babies. I know we have had our hard times. It wasn't always easy for this young mama to handle two little ones. I am so thankful for your loving and forgiving spirits. You astound and amaze me. I am the proudest Mom on the playground.



(so little :)

1 comment:

Lala said...

Ryan looks SOOO young in that pic! Just wait in 10 more years you'll be wondering what the heck happened!!