So this is a picture of me (i'm in red) and my siblings! I love everyone of them. We are just a fun, goofy, lovable bunch. I love to snuggle and love on my sisters and poke my brother tell he blushes. We always have a great time together. We just don't always have enough time together. Here's to you guys...can you even believe how cool we are?

These is a pic of my parents and most of the
grandkids (Shade, the oldest was traveling on this day). This family just continues to grow. It hasn't always been easy, bust we just keep loving and going along!

I know that our daughter will be joining a family that is devoted to one another. We do have drama and sometimes fight, but always make-up. We love kids in all shapes, sizes and colors. Anyone that even comes close to being in the family (boyfriends, strange friends, really old friends) is just pulled in and loved along with everyone else!
No comments:
Post a Comment