Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Sifan Ryan Carson

Thousands of miles away a little baby girl with a newly shaved head exists and she has a brand new birth certificate that says her name is Sifan Ryan Carson and her parents are Ryan Christopher Carson and Anne Larkin Carson. She now has a birthday, September 30 (a belated party is simply going to have to happen once she gets home). Seeing that document this week was perhaps the best feeling I have had so far during this process. It's is just incredible that this is all happening. Let's see....oh yea....WWWWAAAAAAHOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

5 comments:

Kendell said...

WOOOHOOO is right!!! Oh, that is wonderful!!! I cannot wait to see pics of Selah at home where she belongs!

The Nagel Family said...

BEAUTIFUL!!! We are so happy for you - YEAH! God is good, all the time! Love you friends!

Anonymous said...

That is beautiful and gives me hope that I will get through this wait list process and one day have such wonderful news to post!

About Us said...

Her name sounds so beautiful. I know you are so eager to bring her home. Congratulations!!

Amanda King

the truman's said...

Yes that is the BEST feeling! Cannot wait for her and Gracie to play. And look, they are only 1 week a part! Can you say BFF's? Are you bringing new pictures tomorrow?
Love you,
Stacey